No IELTS WHO Global Internship
What is WHO Global Internship Program? The WHO Global Internship 2023 is a Fully Funded Internship for international students. This Internship is managed and Funded by the World Health Organisation which comes under the United Nations. This Internship is open to Bachelors, Masters, and PhD students. Those who are involved in social activities are encouraged to apply for the WHO Internship Programme – World Health Organization (WHO) 2023. You can submit online applications.
There is no need for IELTS Test. All candidates from any country are exempted from any type of Language Proof. Applying for WHO Internship is free. And the WHO Internship Program is open to all countries. The Internship Positions are available Worldwide like USA, Switzerland, Germany, etc. The Duration of the Internship is Six to Twenty-Four weeks. At the end of the Internship, you will get a Certificate as well. More details are below.
Details About WHO Global Internship 2023
- Organization: WHO
- Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Open Now (Each Internship position has a different deadline)
Benefits of the WHO Internship Programme
Sit back and read these benefits and close your Pockets. WHO will cover and take care of your all expenses including:
- Provide a Monthly stipend.
- WHO provides a living allowance as well.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets from your home country to the Internship location/country.
- WHO Provides all Interns with Medical and Accident Insurance as well.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internship
- You are at least twenty years of age
- You are Enrolled at a University
- You have completed three years of your degree.
- Anyone in an Undergraduate program, Master, or a PhD applicant can apply.
- You have not previously participated in the WHO’s Internship Programme.
- You hold a valid passport of a WHO Member State
Education: If the applicant’s background is related to public health, medical or social field related to the technical work of WHO, or in a management, administrative, communications, or external relations-related field are encouraged to apply.
The application process usually involves:
- Resume or CV
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor or employer
The application deadline for the WHO Global Internship 2023 is not static. The Deadline is set by each internship and project. So, the deadline is different.
The Update by WHO is: We are pleased to inform you that the Global Internship Programme is now open.
How to Apply
The application process is online. You have to apply online and submit the resume/cv. You will see the Blue Button “Apply Now” next to each internship name. The Link to the Official Website to Apply for the World Health Organisation Internship 2023 is given below.