University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 in United States. International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduate Students in USA 2023 welcomes international students for undergraduate programs of first-year or transfer admissions. Students would be exploring new cultures on campus, engaging in research with their professors.
The University of Dayton (UD) is a private Roman Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio. The university has 11,306 students (8,681 undergrad and 2,625 graduate) from a variety of religious, ethnic and geographic backgrounds, drawn from 41 states and 38 countries. It offers more than 80 academic programs in arts and sciences, business administration, education and health sciences, engineering and law. In 2009, UD offered what it believes to be one of the first undergraduate degree programs in human rights. In U.S. News & World Report ‘s 2020 ranking of national universities, University of Dayton is tied for 132nd overall and 58th in the U.S.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 Details:
- University: University of Dayton
- Degree level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship coverage: $30,000/Year
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Last Date: 1 May 2023.
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
- Financial support: The scholarship covers $30,000 per year for undergraduate students, which can lead to a total savings of $280,000 over four years. Even smaller scholarships, such as the Maroon and Gold Scholarship, which provides $8,000 annually, can add up over time and save $32,000 over four years.
- Opportunity for academic excellence: By receiving a merit scholarship, students can be recognized for their academic achievements and hard work, and can use this opportunity to further excel in their studies.
- Enhanced career prospects: Merit scholarships can enhance a student’s resume and demonstrate to potential employers or graduate schools that the student has demonstrated academic excellence, leadership, and a commitment to community service.
- Diversity and inclusivity: The University of Dayton Merit Scholarship is available to all nationalities, promoting diversity and inclusivity within the student body.
- Networking opportunities: Merit scholarships often come with opportunities to connect with other scholars, alumni, and professionals in the field, providing valuable networking opportunities for future career prospects.
- Access to resources: Recipients of merit scholarships may have access to additional resources and support, such as academic advising, research opportunities, and extracurricular activities, which can further enhance their academic and personal growth.
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students:
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
List of Available Study Fields:
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Eligibility Criteria for Merit Scholarship:
- International students from all over the world can apply
- For more information about the eligibility criteria, visit the official website.
- Application including the essay
- Official transcripts of high school
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of financial support
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/ TOEFL/PTE/ SAT/ACT)
University of Dayton Merit Scholarship opens every year with following deadlines:
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1.
How to Apply for the Scholarship?
To apply for the University of Dayton Merit Scholarship 2023-24 program, applicants must complete the application process through the university’s online application system. Applicants must also submit all required application materials, including transcripts, standardized on official website given below: