Study in Canada University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
study in Canada and your choice of study is undergraduate, this option of opportunity is going to be a good choice for you and your career ahead. It is now time to apply for the brilliant opportunity. Start processing your applications for the University of Calgary international entrance scholarship targeted to international students.
The scholarship is renewable in next years of study (provided that the conditions are met). To check the condition for renewal of the scholarship/financial aid provided by the university, the interested applicants should check under eligibility criteria.
Brief Description about University of Calgary Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University/Institution Name: University of Calgary
- Program: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: to be checked at university’s website
About University of Calgary (Canada)
A public research university, University of Calgary is located in Calgary, Alberta in Canada. Started in 1944 as the Calgary branch of the University of Alberta, it was founded in 1908. As far as the University of Calgary ranking is concerned, it is ranked at 169th position on the list of the Best Global Universities.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students Scholarships at UCalgary
- All international students are eligible to apply. Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The opportunity is offered annually to undergraduate international students entering first year in any of undergraduate programs offered at the university in any field in the upcoming fall term who have satisfied the university’s English Language proficiency requirements.
- The award is renewable in 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of undergraduate study providing that the recipients earn a GPA of 2.60 or more over a minimum of 24.00 units in the last (previous) fall and winter terms and they continue paying an international differential tuition fee as international students.
The award value is $20,000. It is renewable as per the conditions mentioned in above lines. If you succeed in gaining the coverage for the entire duration of 4 years, the total amount becomes $80,000.
Deadline for Applications
To check the last date for application submissions, the applicants should visit the official website of the university.
How to Apply for the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
The interested applicants need to visit the official website, and learn all details about scholarship and application process.