Scholarships at University of Melbourne 2023-24 in Australia
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 for International Students: Applications are invited to apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 in Australia. All International and Domestic Students from any part of the world can apply for Graduate Research Scholarship at The University of Melbourne.
The study program is accessible for deserving applicants from any country who wish to undertake a Masters Degree or PhD Degree at the university for the academic session of 2023. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Free in Australia.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available at the university to study in any postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The scholarship duration is Two years for Masters Degree while its Four years for Doctoral Degree.
The University of Melbourne was established in 1853 is the second oldest research university based in Australia. It has various programs that include public events, workshops, feeder programs and connection to the entrepreneurs on-stage. This university offers modern facilities, advanced curriculum, and specialist funds for research and development. There are better job opportunities for students after completing the study.
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 Details:
- University: The University of Melbourne
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Total No. of Awards: 600
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Domestic & International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 31 October 2023.
Avail the most amazing opportunity Netherlands Government Scholarship 20223| Fully Funded
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
University of Melbourne Scholarships 2023 in Australia is a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake Graduate Research Degree Programs. Details of the scholarship coverage is given below:
- Full fee will be given to students undertaking a Masters Degree by Research for up to 2 Years or up to four years for students pursuing a PhD Degree.
- Living allowance of $31,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- Candidates having any nationality from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students have applied for Masters by Research or PhD by Research
- Currently enrolled students in any Graduate Research Degree.
- Applicant must meet the entry requirements.
The last date to apply for the 600 Graduate Research Scholarships for Masters/MPhil Doctoral (Ph.D.) at the University of Melbourne is 31st October 2023.
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships?
- If you are a New Student and have applied for a Graduate Research course by the application closing date for that course, you will be automatically considered for the Graduate Research Scholarships. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted your course application.
- If you are currently enrolled in a graduate research course for which you seek a scholarship, you must submit an online application form by 31 October to be considered for a scholarship in the following year. You will receive a notification that a scholarship application has been added to your record within seven days of having submitted the online form.
- In order to apply for the scholarship, the new students have to take admission in any Graduate Research Degree Programs. After that applicants will automatically considered for the award. The current students have to apply for the scholarship Online using the “Apply Now” link is given below. Also the official advertisement link is given below: