Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 for International Students
Applications are invited to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is offered this scholarship. International students who are from countries that are not members of the European Union are eligible to apply for this award.
The Scholarship is Fully Funded & will cover all the expenses. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, whereas for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years & For Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years. A wide range of academic fields are available in Romanian Universities. The list is given below.
Romania Government Scholarship 2023-24
- By the Romanian state, through the Ministry of Foreign
- Romania eligible Universities
- Last Date: 15 March 2023.
- Bachelor’s Degree Program
- Master’s Degree Program
- Doctorate Degree Program
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in New Zealand (Fully Funded)
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
Scholarship Duration of the Government of Romania Scholarships:
- Bachelor’s Degree Program (3-6 years)
- Master’s Degree Program (1.5 years to 2 years)
- Doctorate Degree Program (3 to 5 years)
Benefits of Romania Government Scholarship
- The scholars will not have to pay any registration fees or any other application fee which is required for the testing of Romanian language skill, any specific aptitude test, or the admission fee to contest for the Doctoral studies.
- The students will learn the Romanian Language for a year for free which means that the Romanian language preparatory course tuition fee will be covered.
- The tuition fee for the actual course will be covered.
- A monthly stipend of 65 Euros for Bachelors, 75 Euros for Masters, and 85 Euros for PhD will be given to the students.
- The accommodation expenses in student dormitories will be financed.
- The students will be provided with full medical assistance free of cost.
- Local transportation costs will be covered. It can be local public, ground, naval, rail, or domestic car.
List of Universities:
Click Here to check the list of Universities in Romania offering Romanian Government Scholarship.
The Application File Must contain the following Documents:
- Official letter Issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin accredited to Bucharest or the diplomatic mission of Romania in the country of origin or residence.
- The MFA application form (APPENDIX I) for a scholarship in Romania filled in correctly.
- The MER application form (APPENDIX 2) for issue of the Letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Legalized copies of the obtained study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent + bachelor’s, master’s and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legalized translation into one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian. if required.
- Legalized copies of matriculation sheets / diploma supplements related to graduate studies and their legalized translation, if applicable.
- Legalized copy of the birth certificate and certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian.
- Copy of the first 3 pages of the passport.
- The medical certificate attesting to the fact that the person enrolling in the study does not have contagious diseases or other conditions incompatible with the required studies.
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant.
- Recent photos – 2 pieces, passport format.
The application file will also contain the following documents (only for candidates falling within the specific category mentioned for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copy and legalized translation.
- The certificate attesting the passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s. master’s or doctoral exam, as the case may be, for current year’s graduates – copy and certified translation.
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian preparatory year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if applicable.
- Declaration on parental consent in case of juvenile candidates (in one of the following languages: English, French or Romanian).
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all states of the world, except European member states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not more than 35 years of age for Bachelor & Master Studies & 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate studies.
How to Apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2022?
- The candidates have to submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform.
- Go to the platform and then select Apply for MFA scholarship button.
- There is no need to send a registered application.
- The candidates have to submit the files into the given format.
- The documents must be scanned individually in PDF format.
- The candidates have to follow the application submission methodology strictly.
Documents Required Romanian Scholarships
- Copies of the obtained baccalaureate diplomas or equivalent.
- Copies of Bachelors, Masters, or PhD degrees if applicable.
- The copies of the transcripts are in English, French, Spanish or Romanian language only if applicable.
- Copies of the birth certificate in English, French, Spanish or Romanian language.
- Copy of the passport. First, three pages must be included.
- Copy of CNIC if applicable.
- A CV in English or in French is required.
- The PhD students have to submit a letter of intent in either English or French.
The last date to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24 in Romania for International Students is 15th March 2023.
How to apply for Romanian Government Scholarship 2023-24?
Write-in Google “Embassy of Romania in My Country” for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan. Open the Embassy link & then see the Sidebar. You will see Scholarship Advertisement. if not, then write in the Search bar of Embassy website “Scholarship”