CERN 120 in Switzerland international students 2023
Applicants are invited for internship at CERN 120 2023 in Switzerland. All international students from CERN member countries Switzerland are eligible to apply for CERN internship in 2023-2024. The CERN Internship Program is a full funded internship for undergraduate and graduate students in Geneva. Applicants can apply for the CERN Technical Student Program. These are short internship programs.
CERN offers a number of internships for undergraduate and graduate students to spend their summers in Switzerland.
You do not need IELTS or TOEFL to apply for the CERN Short Internship Program. The duration of the internship is 4 to 12 months. CERN will select 120 students from all over the world for this internship. Selected applicants will learn more in a diverse environment.
CERN 120 Internships 2023 Details:
- Offered by: CERN
- Duration: 4 to 12 Months
- No. of awards: 120
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: Switzerland
- Last Date: 21 March 2023.
CERN 120 Internship 2023 in Switzerland is a completely free program for international applicants in Geneva, Switzerland. The covered costs are detailed below:
- A contract of association of 4 to 12 months to work on a Technical Project.
- A 3305 Swiss Francs Allowance Per Month will be given.
- A Round Airfare Tickets.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Assistance to Find Accommodation.
- 2 to 5 Days of Paid Leave Per Month.
About CERN Swiss Internship
If you are a bachelor or master student in applied physics, electrical or electronic engineering, general or civil engineering, information technology, mathematics and robotics, materials and surface science, mechanical engineering.
If you are looking for a place to complete your practical training course or final project, you can spend 4 to 12 months in the CERN Switzerland internship during your studies (undergraduate or graduate).
List of Available Fields:
- Applied Physics
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- General or Civil Engineering
- Material and Surface Science
- Applicant must be national of any CERN Member or Associate Member State to be eligible for Internship.
- You have completed at least 18 months of your Undergraduate Studies (Bachelor or Master’s).
- You can stay for at least 4 and at most 12 months remaining registered as a full-time student.
- You have a good knowledge of English OR French.
To complete your application, you need the following documents, which are clearly labeled (for example, “CV”, “Motivation letter”, “Transcript”, etc.) and in PDF format.
21st March 2023. is the last date to apply for this scholarships.
How to Apply for CERN 120 Internships?
CERN is an online app for internships. Applying is a simple process. Simply visit the link given below and select your desired internship. After that you will get an application form.