Central Queensland University Scholarship 2023-2024 in Australia
Applications are now open for the Central Queensland University Scholarship 2024 for International Students. The Australian Government Research Training Program offers scholarships to international students worldwide for Master’s and Ph.D. studies at Central Queensland University.
Australian Government Research Training Program scholarships (RTP) will provide expense to complete Masters or PhD degree from Australia. Students from any part of the globe can apply for this scholarship.
The Central Queensland University was established in 1967. The university is ranked nationally at 37 and 1627 worldwide. More than 35,000 students enrolled from all over the world.
Central Queensland University Scholarship Details:
|Funded by||Australian Government Research Training Program|
|University||Central Queensland University|
|Degree||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||September 29, 2023|
Financial Coverage AGRTPS Program
- Full Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $32,000 per annum
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Available Study Fields at Central Queensland University
- Business & Law
- Engineering & Technology
- Education and the Arts
- Human, Health and Social Sciences
- Medical and Applied Sciences
- Nursing and Midwifery
Eligibility Criteria for Central Queensland University Scholarships:
- National and international students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- For a Masters’s by research or a Master of Philosophy: An Undergraduate degree with first or second-class honors from any University reputable are accepted.
- For Ph.D. Research Program: You need to demonstrate sufficient prior research experience and capability. In most cases, you will have either:
- A bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honors
- A master’s degree from a high academic standard institution, and which includes a substantial component of research
- An equivalent qualification that demonstrates excellence and capability in research.
All Documents must be in the English Language to apply for an Australian Government scholarship. Please Check the Following Documents carefully
- To apply for a Master’s Degree applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree Diploma (or above) Transcripts
- To apply for the Ph.D. Degree Program candidate must have a Master’s degree diploma (or above) Transcripts
- The most latest degree verified Transcript with official stamps will be uploaded. (Including Grading Points)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Research Proposal
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume.
- Supervisor Acceptance Letter
- Official TOEFL or IELTS English language proficiency score. (If English is Not Your First Language)
- Academic thesis or relevant publications (for Ph.D. program applicants)
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree course should submit a copy of the Master’s thesis or relevant publications.
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
The last date to apply for the Central Queensland University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2024 is 29 September 2023
How to Apply for Australian Scholarships?
The Applicants Need to Fill an Online Application Form to Apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program.
- Step 1: Research Eligibility Criteria
- Step 2: Explore Available Programs
- Step 3: Prepare Required Documents
- Step 4: Contact Potential Supervisors
- Step 5: Complete the Online Application
- Step 6: Submit the Application and Pay Fees (if applicable)
- Step 7: Await Notification
- Step 8: Interview (if required)
- Step 9: Scholarship Offer and Acceptance
- Step 10: Commence your Studies at CQU